Dua Of Hazrat Abu Darda With English Translation

Dua Of Hazrat Abu Darda

Dua Of Hazrat Abu Darda

O Allah! You are my Lord, other than You there is no God. It is upon You that I have faith and You
are the Lord of the Mighty Throne. Whatever Allah has wished has happened and whatever He has not wished will certainly not happen. Without the assistance of Allah, we cannot save ourselves from any evil nor can we anquire and good. I am sure that Allah has power ever everything and verily the knowledge of Allah encompasses everything.
O Allah I seek refuge in You from the evil of myself and the evil of all the living upon whom You have control. Verily, my Lord is  on the right path.
SHARE

www.islaamiwazaif.com

A Website For All Islamic Related Things For Example Islamic Wazaif,Alhadith,Islamic Wallpaper,Quran With English Quran With Urdu Translations,Naats,Namaz,Ramzan,Hajj,Qurani Verses,Download 3D Quran Software,Qurbani,Islamic Months Wazaifs,Masnoon Duas,Others World Country Maps And Flags,Beauty Tips,Fruit Benfits

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment