Dua When Completing The Quran With English Translation,

Dua When Completing The Quran With English Translation, 

Dua When Completing The Quran

O Allah, divert my restlessness in the grave into peace. O Allah let me receive Your mercy by means of the Holy Quran Shareef and make it my guide as well as a source of light, guidance and grace for me. O Allah, revive my memory of whatever I have forgotten from the Holy Quran, grant me understanding of whatever part of it I know not, enable me to recite it during hours of  day and night and make it my main argumentative support (in all matters), O Nourisher of the worlds.
SHARE

www.islaamiwazaif.com

A Website For All Islamic Related Things For Example Islamic Wazaif,Alhadith,Islamic Wallpaper,Quran With English Quran With Urdu Translations,Naats,Namaz,Ramzan,Hajj,Qurani Verses,Download 3D Quran Software,Qurbani,Islamic Months Wazaifs,Masnoon Duas,Others World Country Maps And Flags,Beauty Tips,Fruit Benfits

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment